A great many US and foreign companies are opening branch offices and separate companies in Canada, especially with the low Canadian dollar. It is important to provide a comprehensive benefit plan for your Canadian employees located in Canada. TFG Global Insurance Solutions Ltd. is the owner of Healthcover.ca, has a great deal of experience in sourcing domestic group insurance and pension plans for foreign companies operating in Canada. This is especially true for American corporations with 1 to 300 employees located in Canada which require:
- Independent and expert analysis of their group insurance and pension needs
- Analysis of existing group benefit plans
- A full and detailed market search and comparison
- Ongoing service and support of a new or existing benefit plan for the Canadian company – including working with the US head office.
- Coverage for Canadian employees who work or travel to the USA
- A firm which is accustomed to working with foreign companies with employees located in Canada
Download our brochure which details the extensive employee group insurance and pension plan services that we offer Canadian companies. This includes group life, AD&D, short term disability, long term disability, extended health insurance, dental, vision and travel medical insurance. Employees in Canada are covered by provincial medical plans, but most employers will obtain extended health cover for the employees.